The book covers everything you need to know about how to start making a living as a scriptwriter, and maintain your career. Compiled by myself and Tim Clague, the book also contains the best advice from our 10 years of blogging and 5 years of podcasting, shares all the lessons we’ve learned, and how we keep earning a crust by doing what we love the most: writing.
Watch the promo vid below, or BUY THE BOOK NOW ON AMAZON!
Some of the book’s highlights include…
- How to get into TV
- 6 writing jobs you’ve probably overlooked
- Hidden opportunities that are out there right now
- How to successfully pitch… yourself!
- Making your own content, today – don’t wait from a green light, make it happen
- How and where to network
- What to charge (yes, the money question tackled head on)
- How to get an agent – or not
- Forewood by TV writing/producing legend Tony Jordan